Hi girls! It's time to speak about our beauty routine! It could seem a joke, but this blog is just about it ;)
Well, I wish to tell you my summer morning beauty tips.
- Cleanser: Actually I'm using the "Isopure" gel cleanser by Jeanne Piaubert. It is a very good french brand, that has created a specific line for combination skin, and I have found it gentle and quite effective.As you do surely know, it is important to cleanse our skin, in order to remove any trace of make up or night cream.
- Serum / Cream: In this period I don't une a specific serum, because it's too hot: I prefer to reduce the number of layers of cosmetics / makeup. On the cheeks and the sides of the forehead I use Pure Focus by Lancome, and often on the rest of the face. It has a mattifying finish, prerfect for combination skin and hot seasons. When I have some imperfections, I use a treatement on it. If you have normal to combination skin, I suggest you not to use a moisturizing serum in summer. Before buying a treatement, try it al least one week, so you can see the effects it has on your face.
- Foundation: Now I'm using "Invisible Fluid" by Estee Lauder: perfect, just the right foundation for me!
- Powder: If you have combination or oily skin I suggest you to use it. I prefer loose powders than compact ones, since they are subtle and gentle. Try Guerlain's "Les Voilettes": it is fresh and it smells of violets :)
- Eyeshadow: at this point of my routine, I usually put on the eyeshadow: I love Illusion d'Ombre by Chanel, and I often blend it with a dark color.
- Liners: liquid eyeliner (always black!), kajal and brow pencil: I like to give importance to eyes.
- Mascara: volume! That's all ;) If you like a natural effect, I recommend you Inimitable Intense by Chanel, or Diorshow New Look. For an "exaggerated" look: "Diorshow Extase" or "Le 2 de Guerlain" (Volume)
- Blush: I love Chanel's blushes :) For a natural look, use only a little: it gives a sense of great freshness.
- Lipstick: actually, Rouge Coco Shine in Boy ;) an important advice: do not use a shocking color if you have put a dark color on eyes: it is better a nude lipstick or only a gloss!!
- Hightliter: Sometimes I put on my cheekbones "Cruel Gardenia": cruelly seductive!!
Here I've listed my steps, enjoy!